● Examine three important concepts of Optimization and Computer Science theory: linear programming (LP), graph theory and dynamic programming (DP).
● Provide a solid background in Operations Research so you can tackle real problems in the industry
● Examine the domain of application (spreading from planning, to logistics, from routing to and inventory control to revenue management.
After a two days "crash-course" in operations research that will focus on fondamental concepts and techniques, we will work with them on 6 test-cases that can be found in Airlines or Transportation companies, Telecommunication companies, Services and commodities.
OR Crash-course = two days
• Linear Programming
• Dynamic Programming
• Duality : how it is used in algorithms
• Integer and Mixed-Integer Programming
• Graph Theory : the main models
• Heuristics, Branch & Bound, Column generation
• Advanced Modelling
Applications = three days
• Inventory control
• Planning and assignment problems
• Network optimization
• Routing, Shortest-Path problems
• Revenue Management
Department Mathematics & Systems
Alexandre BOISSY (Consultant Air France)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dernière mise à jour : mardi 21 juin 2016